Food for the Hungry: They provide individuals with opportunities to have a lasting impact. Members of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability, only 7% of their annual budget goes towards administrative and fundraising costs, leaving the remaining 93% available for their programs.
The Blessing Basket Project: This project was started by one woman with a vision, and that vision has grown into the blessing that it is today. I met Theresa Wilson, the founder, at the Central West End Art Fair in St. Louis. It was humbling watching her work hard both days to sell the baskets, knowing that all of the proceeds were going back to the artists to help them make a sustainable living and to keep them out of poverty. Theresa's story is a perfect example of how one person can make a huge difference.
PhotoMission: PhotoMission is a community of Christian photographers who offer up their talents to provide images to ministries and other organizations.
Carman: Carman is a multi-talented entertainer who is uncompromising in his faith. He is best known for his music, but he has recently extended his ministry to movies and novels.
dECO Gift Bags: Decorative Eco-friendly fabric gift bags.